Enterprise Holdings has published its FY22 ESG Report — The Road Ahead, Reimagined — which showcases the innovations, partnerships, technologies, philanthropic initiatives and governance supporting sustainability outcomes and driving operational strategy.
“Our vision is to be the world’s best and most trusted mobility company,” President & CEO Chrissy Taylor said. “Rooted in the simple, but lasting idea my grandfather founded this company on more than 65 years ago, to ‘take care of your customers and your employees first, and everything else will follow,’ we are embarking on a journey to evolve and innovate to meet the holistic and rapidly changing mobility needs of customers.”
This year’s report focuses on ESG topics that are important to the business and the ways in which Enterprise Holdings is advancing sustainable mobility solutions while striving to create a safe and inclusive workplace that empowers over 80,000 global employees. It also demonstrates Enterprise Holdings’ commitment to fostering innovation, reducing our environmental footprint, building strong communities and creating sustainable partnerships.
FY22 ESG Highlights
- Enterprise Holdings reached 450,000 vehicles equipped with connected technology globally and, by 2026, we aim to have a fully-connected fleet that allows for a more seamless and efficient customer experience.
- 45% of the European Enterprise Car Club fleet was electric or hybrid.
- The Enterprise Holdings Foundation donated $74 million worldwide, with 98% of grants fulfilling employee requests.
- Nearly 20,000 employees were promoted or took on new challenges.
- 20% of France's 157 branches have implemented water recycling systems, saving 41,500 cubic meters of water.
- In the United Kingdom, 41.4% of waste from the EMEA headquarters was used to generate renewable electricity for the National Grid.
- More than 1,000 tons of damaged glass diverted from landfills by working with windshield repair companies in the United States.
- 22% of U.S. operations supplier spending went to diverse businesses in the U.S.
Enterprise Holdings strives to operate with future generations in mind. This forward-looking approach of managing for the long-term guides business growth decisions and key partnerships that are meant to benefit customers, stakeholders and the communities in which the company operates.
To read the report and learn more about the company's ESG initiatives, visit the ESG Report page.