In 2019, Enterprise Holdings launched Subscribe with Enterprise, the U.S. car rental industry’s first vehicle-subscription service to provide the increased access, flexibility and convenience that consumers demand. The service offers customers another innovative mobility alternative, without the long-term financial burden or commitment typically associated with traditional leases or purchases.
With one monthly fee, customers can subscribe and then select from six different vehicle classes – full-size and premium sedans, small and mid-sized SUVs, and light duty trucks – representing more than 20 makes and models. Subscribers can swap out vehicles up to four times per month.
In addition to greater access and flexibility, the new service will offer extra conveniences like physical damage and liability coverage, maintenance, registration, roadside assistance and Sirius radio (when available).
The program has begun in three states, including Minnesota, Missouri and Nevada, to allow sufficient time to study vehicle-subscription services and consumer preferences.
Subscribe with Enterprise is yet another example of how the company continues to play an integral role in the growing trend of “Mobility as a Service” (MaaS).
Related Press Releases and Recent News:
- Netflix for cars? Enterprise tests car subscription service in Minnesota
- Enterprise Launches Car Subscription Service in Three States
- You Could Soon Pay for Car Rentals Like You Pay for a Netflix Subscription
- Buy a car? Lease? Here’s a new option: Subscribe from a rental-car company
- Subscribe with Enterprise Goes Live in 3 States
- Enterprise Launches Car-Rental Industry’s First Vehicle-Subscription Service in Minnesota, Missouri and Nevada
- Enterprise Holdings Announcing New Vehicle-Subscription Service Program
- Enterprise is getting ready to offer its own car subscription service
- Enterprise starting vehicle subscription service
- Car rental giant Enterprise launches its own subscription service