Enterprise Truck Rental, a service of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, rents commercial-grade trucks and vans to consumers and businesses in need of replacement, temporary or supplemental transportation.
Since 1999, Enterprise Truck Rental has offered a range of trucks, cargo vans and tow-capable pickup trucks at daily, weekly or monthly rates.
With more than 430 locations across North America, Enterprise Truck Rental provides the same renowned, high level of service as Enterprise Rent-A-Car. Local Enterprise Truck Rental professionals can provide custom solutions to ensure that customers receive the right truck model at the right rate and on the right terms. Our fleet can fulfill a range of personal and commercial trucking needs and includes models ranging from ¾- to 1-ton pickup trucks and cargo vans to box trucks and stake bed trucks up to 26 feet.
In addition, any commercial truck renter can utilize Enterprise Telematics. Powered by Geotab, a global leader in telematics, Enterprise Telematics provides real-time tracking data for monitoring vehicle and driver performance, increasing opportunities for improving vehicle safety and reducing costs.
Enterprise also sells well-maintained and low mileage used light- and medium-duty commercial trucks.
In the U.K., Enterprise Flex-E-Rent operates the widest range of commercial vehicles in all categories and classes, from car and van hire, to tractor units, accessible vehicles and minibuses.
For example, infrastructure services company FM Conway is partnering with Enterprise Flex-E-Rent to introduce two electric vans into its London-based fleets, which will support FM Conway’s highway term maintenance contracts with the councils.
For more information about Enterprise Truck Rental, visit www.enterprisetruckrental.com.
For more information about Enterprise Flex-E-Rent, visit www.flexerent.co.uk.
Related Press Releases and Recent News
- Enterprise Truck Rental Opens First Westchester Location
- Enterprise Now Offering Truck Rentals Locally
- Enterprise Opens First Branch in North Jacksonville
- Enterprise Truck Rental Opens First McKinney Location
- Enterprise Truck Rental Expands in Chicagoland with 9th Opening
- Combating Lost Work Truck Productivity
- Enterprise Truck Rental’s Rockford Branch Relocates
- Top 12 Causes of Lost Fleet Manager Productivity
- Top 7 Causes of Lost Driver Productivity & Tips to Solve Them
- Staying Productive in Fleet Today
- Getting From Here to There: Why Every Mining Company Should Consider a Truck Rental Partner
- Enterprise Opens 2 West Virginia Locations
- Enterprise Truck Rental Opens First Branch in Western Montana
- Enterprise Truck Rental Now Serving Western Montana Market
- Keep on Trucking with Jordan and Lauren
- Enterprise Truck Rental Re-Opens in The Sault
- Enterprise to open 40 locations in 2019
- Enterprise Truck Rental on Track to Open 40 More Locations This Year
- Enterprise Flex-E-Rent Expands National Network with New Branch in Luton
- Enterprise Truck Rental Expands in Chicago
- Enterprise Truck Rental Expanding in Chicagoland