Enterprise offers carsharing services through two premier brands – Enterprise CarShare (U.S. and Canada) and Enterprise Car Club (U.K.). And, since both brands are backed by Enterprise Rent-A-Car’s award-winning customer service, they not only provide local mobility alternatives, but also extraordinary convenience and reliability.
In the U.K., Enterprise Car Club operates in more than 30 towns and cities, including Birmingham, Edinburgh, Liverpool, London, Manchester and Surrey.
In the U.S., the Enterprise CarShare brand serves over 125 university campuses and hundreds of business and government agencies in more than 35 states. Major cities served include Atlanta, Hoboken, Honolulu, Houston, Louisville, New York, Philadelphia, St. Louis and Tampa, all supported by the Enterprise Rent-A-Car network, which has more than 5,800 offices located within 15 miles of 90 percent of the U.S. population.
In Canada, the Enterprise CarShare brand operates in Toronto, as well as the Mississauga, Oshawa and Waterloo areas. In 2015, Enterprise CarShare became a member of the CarSharing Association, a global industry trade group committed to advancing cooperation between urban mobility providers, cities and public transit.
Enterprise CarShare and Enterprise Car Club offer a diverse “virtual” fleet of fuel-efficient vehicles, delivering carsharing technology’s speed and economy to organizations looking to enhance fleet management operations along with their fiscal and social sustainability initiatives. In fact, Enterprise first trademarked the term Virtual Car® in the United States more than 40 years ago. Later, Enterprise launched hourly car rentals in 2005 and then local carsharing in 2007 in the U.S. as a natural extension of its business rental program and longtime focus on customized service in local communities.
Local Mobility Needs
Today, Enterprise CarShare and Enterprise Car Club offer a variety of clean, well-maintained vehicles at an affordable price, when and where customers need them. As a cost-effective alternative to car ownership, Enterprise CarShare and Enterprise Car Club give businesses, government agencies and consumers in select markets unmatched flexibility and dependability in meeting local mobility needs.
Enterprise Car Club, the UK’s largest privately owned car club, provides a pragmatic strategy for increasing business travel efficiencies while decreasing mileage reimbursement for employee-owned-and-operated “grey fleets.” In addition, Enterprise Car Club’s app adds another level of service and convenience for members, providing all the benefits of accessing a vehicle, 24/7, whenever they need it.
For more information about Enterprise CarShare, visit www.enterprisecarshare.com.
For more information about Enterprise Car Club, visit www.enterprisecarclub.co.uk.
Related Press Releases and Recent News:
- Enterprise Launches Car Club at Portsmouth Branch as ‘On Demand’ Motoring Takes Off
- Car Rental Companies Are In A "Transformative" Stage. Here's What It Means For You.
- Enterprise Car Club Partners with UK’s Largest Development in East London
- Enterprise CarShare Drives Advanced Degree of Sustainability at Princeton University
- Enterprise Helps The University of Manchester Cut Travel Costs
- MotoNovo Switches to Enterprise Car Club Following Move to City Centre
- Get Moving Faster with New Enterprise Car Club App for iOS and Android (UK)
- Culture and Communication Drive Success at North Ayrshire Car Club
- Enterprise Car Club Expands In Birmingham To Boost Transport Options
- Norfolk County Council Partners with Enterprise Car Club for New Low-Cost, Low-Emission Travel Policy
- Toronto’s AutoShare Becomes Enterprise CarShare
- Enterprise CarShare Expands to Honolulu
- York Hospital NHS Trust Moves Away From Grey Fleet with Ten Enterprise Carshare Vehicles and Daily Rental