With 140 locations throughout the U.S., Enterprise Car Sales features more than 250 makes and models of high-quality, late-model used cars, trucks, vans and SUVs. A service of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Enterprise Car Sales is one of the largest sellers of certified used vehicles in the country.
Enterprise Car Sales selects clean, well-maintained vehicles from the Enterprise Holdings fleet of more than one million vehicles, offers them at competitive prices and backs each one with roadside assistance for one year. Customers also appreciate Enterprise’s low-pressure, haggle-free buying experience, which allows our sales team to focus on the customer and not the final vehicle price. In 2015, we launched Enterprise Auto Finance to provide car buyers a seamless customer experience at each of our Car Sales locations – from the selection of their vehicle to the financing of their purchase.
In addition, Enterprise Car Sales creates value-added partnerships with national and local financial institutions that provide members with easy access to high-quality used vehicles. And as a result of our long term partnerships with credit unions, during the past 30 years Enterprise Car Sales has helped generate almost $10 billion in loan volume for more than a thousand credit unions nationwide.
Enterprise Car Sales selects clean, well-maintained vehicles from Enterprise Holdings’ U.S. fleet of more than 1 million vehicles. All rental vehicles follow a regular maintenance schedule that is determined by the manufacturer’s recommended requirements. A “holds” system in our rental management program alerts the rental operation of any preventative maintenance required from each specific manufacturer’s recommendation. Vehicles in the rental fleet also receive regular trunk-to-trunk visual inspections for safety items, such as tires and warning lights, and change in vehicle condition. Each Enterprise Car Sales vehicle must pass a rigorous inspection performed by an ASE-certified technician and comes with a seven-day/1,000-mile buyback policy, a 12-month/12,000-mile limited powertrain warranty and 12 months of unlimited mileage roadside assistance.
For more information about Enterprise Car Sales, visit enterprisecarsales.com.
Or, to access the Enterprise Car Sales Fact Sheet, click here.
Related Press Releases and Recent News:
- AAA Study Finds Car Ownership Far Cheaper Than Ride-Hailing
- Enterprise Car Sales Cites Credit Unions for Record Origination Volume in 2017
- Enterprise Car Sales CUs generated record loan volume in 2017
- Enterprise Car Sales Expanding Partnerships, Driving Growth
- Enterprise Car Sales Joins SiriusXM Pre-Owned Program
- SiriusXM Holdings Inc. Press Release: Enterprise Car Sales Now Offering Three-Month SiriusXM Subscription to Customers
- Enterprise Car Sales Drives Record $575 Million in Credit Union Auto Loans
- Enterprise Celebrating Veterans Day with Maintenance Package
- Enterprise Car Sales Expanding Nationwide, Two New Locations in Arizona
- Enterprise Car Sales Now Serves Palatine, Ill.