EFM Technology and Innovation
Enterprise Fleet Management has the tools to help its customers improve productivity, reduce total cost of ownership, and stay up-to-date on industry trends and the latest fleet and vehicle technologies. In 2015, Enterprise announced it was investing $100 million in IT solutions to better serve its customers. This included:
- The development of a customer login website, which provides advanced insight into fleet performance and key metrics, enabling customers to lowe their total cost of ownership.
- The deployment of new Microsoft Surface Pro 3 devices to its entire North American sales team.
- The development of a Web-based Fleet Planning Toolkit that allows the Enterprise sales team to access multiple data for a customer’s entire fleet on the new Surface Pro 3 devices in real-time.
- A partnership with Auto Integrate, a web-based repair and maintenance authorization tool, which is accessible to Enterprise Fleet Management’s nearly 100,000 auto maintenance and repair shop partners and is currently used by nearly 40,000 preferred vendors.
As a result, in 2016, the company was recognized as part of the InformationWeek “Elite 100” for setting the bar on innovative and creative information technology (IT) programs that improve business operations.
More recently, Enterprise Fleet Management introduced a new mobile app, making it more convenient for companies, government agencies and organizations to monitor and manage all aspects of their fleets on the go.
Related Press Releases and Recent News
- Want to Manage Your Fleet on the Go? Enterprise Fleet Management Has a New App for That
- Enterprise Fleet Management Named ‘Most Innovative Company of the Year’
- InformationWeek Magazine Names Enterprise Fleet Management To Annual "Elite 100" List
- Enterprise Fleet Management Enhancing Customer Service, Efficiency and Leadership Through Technology
- Enterprise Fleet Invests $100 Million in Tech
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 (Case Study): Fleet Management Industry Leader Increases Sales Effectiveness with Microsoft Surface Pro 3