“We’ve partnered with Enterprise Fleet Management for years and have watched their business steadily transform into a next-generation data analytics powerhouse.”
Wes Carberry, Managing Director – Sense Corp., July 2017
Enterprise Fleet Management has the tools to help its customers improve productivity, reduce total cost of ownership, and stay up-to-date on industry trends and the latest fleet and vehicle technologies. In 2015, Enterprise announced it was investing $100 million in IT solutions to better serve its customers. This included:
- The development of a customer login website, which provides advanced insight into fleet performance and key metrics, enabling customers to lower their total cost of ownership.
- The deployment of new Microsoft Surface Pro 3 devices to its entire North American sales team.
- The development of a Web-based Fleet Planning Toolkit that allows the Enterprise sales team to access multiple data for a customer’s entire fleet on the new Surface Pro 3 devices in real-time.
- A partnership with Auto Integrate, a web-based repair and maintenance authorization tool, which is accessible to Enterprise Fleet Management’s 90,000 auto maintenance and repair shop partners and is currently used by nearly 40,000 preferred vendors.
As a result, in 2016, the company was recognized as part of the InformationWeek “Elite 100” for setting the bar on innovative and creative information technology (IT) programs that improve business operations.
More recently, Enterprise Fleet Management introduced a new mobile app, making it more convenient for companies, government agencies and organizations to monitor and manage all aspects of their fleets on the go.
Related Press Releases and Recent News
- Enterprise Fleet Management Executive Named Finalist for St. Louis CIO of the Year (Subscription)
- Motor Pool Agreement to Help Missoula County Move Into Hybrid, Electric Vehicles
- Washington City Approves Lease of 5 EVs
- New Electric Vehicles Are Coming to Spokane After the City Council Approved Leases for Them
- Westport Adds Two Electric Vehicles to its Fleet
- Electric Vehicle Growth Closely Tied to Data
- Frostburg Police Add Electric Vehicle to Fleet
- 24 Takeaways from the Inaugural Data-Driven Fleet Experience
- Enhancing Your Fleet's Safety with Technology
- Enterprise Receives Awards for Sales, Customer Service
- Enterprise Fleet Management Receives Four Stevie® Awards for Excellence in Sales & Customer Service
- Enterprise Fleet Management, Geotab to Present Big Data Analysis at Fleet Forward Conference
- Connecting Mobile Fuel Payments to Shell, EV Fleets to ChargePoint and Dashboards to Dashboards
- Enterprise Fleet Management Scores More ASE World Class Technician Awards