“We have such a great local presence with state and local governments….and we see continued fantastic opportunity. [We’re gaining] a lot of referrals from our satisfied clients right now that are operating state and local government fleets.”
Brice Adamson, Senior Vice President – Enterprise Fleet Management, Dec. 2017
Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately-held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations operating medium-sized fleets of 20 or more vehicles, as well as those seeking an alternative to employee reimbursement programs. Part of our total transportation solution, Enterprise Fleet Management is an affiliate of Enterprise Holdings Inc. and owned by the Taylor family of St. Louis, Mo.
With more than 50 fully staffed offices in the U.S. and Canada, the Enterprise Fleet Management team of experts can assemble a customized fleet management program that is just right for its customers. This team’s expertise covers the full spectrum of a vehicle’s lifecycle, including acquisition, registration, maintenance, use reporting, fuel card programs and remarketing, as well as fleet analysis and optimization. The team has the tools and technology to help its customers maximize productivity, reduce costs and reach their corporate social responsibility goals. And with more than 520,000 fleet vehicles managed across North America, Enterprise also supplies most makes and models of cars, light- and medium-duty trucks and service vehicles.
In addition, Enterprise Fleet Management operates one of the nation's largest service departments, comprising more than 100 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)-certified technicians. The National Service Department has been recognized with the ASE "Blue Seal of Excellence" award for 21 consecutive years, an industry record.
Enterprise Fleet Management partners with hundreds of state and local government agencies to improve fleet performance while reducing costs. Enterprise Fleet Management also helps improve fuel efficiency, increase productivity and reduce overall fleet size by identifying and minimizing fleet surpluses.
For more information about Enterprise Fleet Management, visit www.efleets.com.
Or, to access the Enterprise Fleet Management Fact Sheet, click here.
Related Press Releases and Recent News
- The Economics of Sedans vs. SUVs
- Introducing the Voyage G2 Autonomous Vehicle
- County Enters Lease Agreement for Vehicle Fleet
- Enterprise Fleet Management Outlines Potential Partnership with County
- Ill. City Expects $3.6M in Savings from Leasing Vehicles
- San Diego Says $1 Million Carbon Footprint Reduction with Fleet Management Approach
- Enterprise Upgrades San Diego County Education Office's Fleet
- San Diego County Office of Education Saving $1.1 Million, Reducing Carbon Footprint with Enterprise Fleet Management
- County Approves Leasing Program for Squad Cars
- Crystal Lake OKs Renting Cars to Save $3.5M
- City Leaders Cut Costs Through Efficiency Improvements
- Uncertainty and Product Availability Constrain Fleet Sustainability Initiatives
- Higher Prices Reinvigorate U.S. Fleet Cost Containment Initiatives
- County's Agreement for Vehicle Fleet Will Save Money
- Crystal Lake Approves Budget, Votes to Lease Vehicles to Save Money
- Enterprise to Provide Vehicles for County School District Fleet
- Police Department to Get New Police Cruisers
- Utah Fleet to Save $775,000 By Leasing Admin Vehicles
- Utah’s Tooele County School District Saving $775,000 With Enterprise Fleet Management
- ELD Rule: Three Paths to Compliance
- Fiscal Court Eyes New Vehicles, Turns to Fleet Management Service
- County to Lease Vehicles in 2018 for Nearly $400,000 Savings
- Enterprise Fleet Management's Retired President Looks Back on Growth
- Enterprise Fleet Management Discusses Strategic Goals
- Hamilton County Officials Consider Fleet Leasing Program
- Albuquerque Housing Authority Saving $200,000 with Enterprise Fleet Management
- Delivering Health Care to Those in Need
- Enterprise Holdings Supports Colorado with $90 Million Economic Impact