“[With more than 50 offices throughout the U.S. and Canada], we have the ability to meet with each one of our customers. It doesn’t matter how big or small they are. We can help them with important decisions that will help lower their total cost of ownership.”
Brice Adamson, Executive Vice President – Enterprise Fleet Management, Dec. 2017
Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately-held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations operating medium-sized fleets of 20 or more vehicles, as well as those seeking an alternative to employee reimbursement programs. Part of our total transportation solution, Enterprise Fleet Management is an affiliate of Enterprise Holdings Inc. and owned by the Taylor family of St. Louis, Mo.
With more than 50 fully staffed offices in the U.S. and Canada, the Enterprise Fleet Management team of experts can assemble a customized fleet management program that is just right for its customers. This team’s expertise covers the full spectrum of a vehicle’s lifecycle, including acquisition, registration, maintenance, use reporting, fuel card programs and remarketing, as well as fleet analysis and optimization. The team has the tools and technology to help its customers maximize productivity, reduce costs and reach their corporate responsibility goals. And with more than 630,000 fleet vehicles managed across North America, Enterprise also supplies most makes and models of cars, light- and medium-duty trucks and service vehicles.
In addition, Enterprise Fleet Management operates one of the nation's largest maintenance approval facilities, comprising more than 150 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)-certified technicians. The National Service Department has been awarded the ASE "Blue Seal of Excellence" for 24 consecutive years, an industry record.
For more information about Enterprise Fleet Management, visit www.efleets.com.
Or, to access the Enterprise Fleet Management Fact Sheet, click here.
Related Press Releases and Recent News
- The Top Costs in Work Truck Fleets
- Trends in Risk Management, Safety Best Practices, and the Accident Claims Process
- Apex Clean Energy ordering 19 electrified F-series pickups from XL Fleet
- Strategies to Expedite the License & Title Process
- Top Trends in Fleet Finance
- 9 Tips to Reduce Maintenance Costs Outside the Work Truck Shop
- How to Reduce Driver Impact on Truck Fleet Maintenance Costs
- How to Create & Update Maintenance Management Programs
- Value of Maintenance Management Programs for Work Truck Fleets
- Enterprise Fleet Management’s Growth Strategy & Business Outlook
- 7 Reasons to Lease Instead of Own a Fleet
- Warranty Recovery Dollars Decrease After OEM Shutdown
- PM Compliance Disrupted by Pandemic-Induced Shutdown
- Pandemic Keeps Tire Costs Flat but Expect Higher Prices in 2021
- Total Fleet Maintenance Costs Flat in CY-2020
- Pandemic's Disruption Keeps 2020 Fleet Operating Costs Flat
- Combating Lost Work Truck Productivity
- OTD Goes From Bad to Worse in MY-2020
- Top 12 Causes of Lost Fleet Manager Productivity
- Work Truck Accident Management in 2020
- Top 7 Causes of Lost Driver Productivity & Tips to Solve Them
- WEX Extends Valuable Partnership With Enterprise Fleet Management
- Staying Productive in Fleet Today
- Impact of Lifecycle Management on Light-Duty Trucks
- Enterprise Receives Awards for Sales, Customer Service
- Managing Lifecycles for Medium-Duty Trucks
- Importance of Lifecycle Management for Work Truck Fleets
- Enterprise Fleet Management Receives Four Stevie® Awards for Excellence in Sales & Customer Service