Enterprise Fleet Management
“Enterprise Fleet Management leads the industry in both service and technology.”
Brice Adamson, Senior Vice President – Enterprise Fleet Management, July 2016
Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately-held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations operating medium-sized fleets of 20 or more vehicles, as well as those seeking an alternative to employee reimbursement programs. Part of our total transportation solution, Enterprise Fleet Management is an affiliate of Enterprise Holdings Inc. and owned by the Taylor family of St. Louis, Mo.
With more than 50 fully staffed offices in the U.S. and Canada, the Enterprise Fleet Management team of experts can assemble a customized fleet management program that is just right for its customers. This team’s expertise covers the full spectrum of a vehicle’s lifecycle, including acquisition, registration, maintenance, use reporting, fuel card programs and remarketing, as well as fleet analysis and optimization. And with more than 470,000 fleet vehicles managed across North America, Enterprise also supplies most makes and models of cars, light- and medium-duty trucks and service vehicles.
In addition, Enterprise Fleet Management operates one of the nations’ largest service departments, comprising more than 100 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)-certified technicians. The National Service Department has been recognized with the ASE "Blue Seal of Excellence" award for 21 consecutive years, an industry record.
Enterprise Fleet Management partners with hundreds of state and local government agencies to improve fleet performance while reducing costs. Enterprise Fleet Management also helps improve fuel efficiency, increase productivity and reduce overall fleet size by identifying and minimizing fleet surpluses.
For more information about Enterprise Fleet Management, visit www.efleets.com.
Or, to access the Enterprise Fleet Management Fact Sheet, click here.
Related Press Releases and Recent News
- County to Lease Vehicles in 2018 for Nearly $400,000 Savings
- Enterprise Fleet Management's Retired President Looks Back on Growth
- Enterprise Fleet Management Discusses Strategic Goals
- Hamilton County Officials Consider Fleet Leasing Program
- Albuquerque Housing Authority Saving $200,000 with Enterprise Fleet Management
- Delivering Health Care to Those in Need
- Enterprise Holdings Supports Colorado with $90 Million Economic Impact
- Enterprise Fleet Management Supervisor Earns ASE World Class Technician Award