“[With more than 50 offices throughout the U.S. and Canada], we have the ability to meet with each one of our customers. It doesn’t matter how big or small they are. We can help them with important decisions that will help lower their total cost of ownership.”
Brice Adamson, Executive Vice President – Enterprise Fleet Management, Dec. 2017
Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately-held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations operating medium-sized fleets of 20 or more vehicles, as well as those seeking an alternative to employee reimbursement programs. Part of our total transportation solution, Enterprise Fleet Management is an affiliate of Enterprise Holdings Inc. and owned by the Taylor family of St. Louis, Mo.
With more than 50 fully staffed offices in the U.S. and Canada, the Enterprise Fleet Management team of experts can assemble a customized fleet management program that is just right for its customers. This team’s expertise covers the full spectrum of a vehicle’s lifecycle, including acquisition, registration, maintenance, use reporting, fuel card programs and remarketing, as well as fleet analysis and optimization. The team has the tools and technology to help its customers maximize productivity, reduce costs and reach their corporate responsibility goals. And with more than 570,000 fleet vehicles managed across North America, Enterprise also supplies most makes and models of cars, light- and medium-duty trucks and service vehicles.
In addition, Enterprise Fleet Management operates one of the nation's largest service departments, comprising more than 100 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)-certified technicians. The National Service Department has been recognized with the ASE "Blue Seal of Excellence" award for 22 consecutive years, an industry record.
For more information about Enterprise Fleet Management, visit www.efleets.com.
Or, to access the Enterprise Fleet Management Fact Sheet, click here.
Related Press Releases and Recent News
- Why Railcar Constraints Continue to Impact Order-to-Delivery
- Chassis Shortages and Installation Backlogs Slow Upfitter Order-to-Delivery
- Keep Truck Replacement Schedules Flexible
- What's Impacting Truck Replacement?
- How Technology Streamlines Procurement
- Accidents Involving Larger Trucks Continue to Rise
- Enterprise Awarded Fleet Management Contract
- Vehicle Depreciation Should Rise in 2019
- Higher Motor Oil Prices Nudge Preventive Maintenance Costs Up
- Fuel Prices Increase Fleet Operating Costs
- Strategies to Reduce Fuel Speed
- Operating Costs Increase After Remaining Flat for Five Years
- The Economics of Sedans vs. SUVs
- Introducing the Voyage G2 Autonomous Vehicle
- Uncertainty and Product Availability Constrain Fleet Sustainability Initiatives
- Higher Prices Reinvigorate U.S. Fleet Cost Containment Initiatives
- ELD Rule: Three Paths to Compliance
- Enterprise Fleet Management's Retired President Looks Back on Growth
- Enterprise Fleet Management Discusses Strategic Goals