Enterprise’s presence in the U.S. airport market increased dramatically with the addition of the National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands in 2007 – one of the largest acquisitions in car rental history. Both National and Alamo were already well established at airports across the country, and the Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand was growing steadily. As a result, the acquisition nearly tripled overnight our company’s share of the U.S. airport business and enabled us to begin offering a diverse portfolio of brands to serve the unique needs of leisure and business travelers.
Travel Industry Leadership & Recognition
Today, Enterprise Holdings’ three car rental brands consistently rank above the industry average for customer satisfaction at North American airports. We also continue to expand globally and establish our customer-service values at a growing number of airport locations worldwide.
Enterprise Holdings ranks near the top of the global travel industry, ahead of many airlines and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies. In addition, the organization is well recognized as a travel industry partner of choice among leisure travelers, road warriors and travel buyers.
Learn more about our travel industry recognition here.
Related Press Releases and Recent News:
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental Brands Honored by Travel Professionals for Superior Customer Service
- National Ranks No. 1 in J.D. Power Travel App Survey
- Enterprise: More than just a car rental company
- World’s Largest Car Rental Provider Introducing Next Generation in Travel Technology
- World’s Largest Car Rental Provider Asked: “Is Bigger Better?”
- What Makes a Great Agent?
- National Car Rental Recognized by Travel + Leisure Magazine as ‘World’s Best’ for Fifth Year in a Row
- National Car Rental, Enterprise Rent-A-Car Brands Rank Highest in Technology & Communication
- Enterprise-Rent-a-Car Dominates 2018 Travvy Awards
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Dominates Car Rental Categories at 2017 Travvy Awards
- World's Largest Car Rental Company Honored by Travel Weekly, Travel + Leisure, Business Travel News and More
- Enterprise, National and Alamo Brands Earn Top Three Spots in J.D. Power Rental Car Satisfaction Study
- National Car Rental Will Offer Complimentary Emerald Club Lounges in Select U.S. Airports
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Teaming With World Travel & Tourism Council to Recognize Best in Sustainable Tourism
- Enhanced “Cash-In Club” Loyalty Program Rolls Out for Travel Agent Partners
- Enterprise Holdings Takes Home Travvy Awards For “Best Fleet” and “Best International Car Rental Company”
- World’s Largest Car Rental Company Honored by Travel Weekly With Four ‘Magellan Awards’
- Travvy Awards Recognize Enterprise Holdings for Outstanding Leadership and Excellence