The Enterprise Holdings Supplier Diversity Program is intended to help facilitate an increase in the number of minority-owned, women-owned, and other socially or economically disadvantaged small businesses that work to provide goods and services for our company. It does so by providing assistance and a host of tools to help those with buying responsibility to identify, select, and do business with suppliers who can meet our requirements with regard to quality, timing, capacity and pricing.
The Enterprise Holdings Supplier Diversity Program is available to those who are Minority-Owned; Minority Business Enterprise (MBE certified); Woman-Owned; Women Business Enterprise (WBE certified); Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB); Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB); Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE certified); Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB certified); ACDBE certified; 8(a) certified; LGBT enterprises; and HUBZone certified.
Successful applicants should meet most of the requirements listed below before completing the supplier registration form.
- Value – Quality, responsiveness to Enterprise Holdings needs, timely delivery of goods and services and pricing are important in the strategic sourcing review.
- Capacity – Suppliers must have the capacity and distribution capabilities to meet requirements over geographic areas as required.
- E-Business Capable – Suppliers should have the capability to conduct business using web based equipment.
- Stability – Suppliers should have the capability to meet long-term obligations if required.
- Diversity – Suppliers should be capable of demonstrating support for diversity.
- Policy/Procedures – The supplier should have policies and standards in place that supports a business environment.
Read the Canadian French overview of the Supplier Diversity program here.