View the full-size image here.
Enterprise Holdings operates nearly 10,000 branches in more than 90 countries and territories. That global network includes North America, Central America, South America, the Caribbean and Europe, as well as parts of Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. Today, the organization’s three brands – Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car – serve more than 95 percent of the worldwide car rental market.
In addition, the total annual revenues of Enterprise Holdings and its affiliate, Enterprise Fleet Management, rank near the top of the global travel industry, ahead of many airlines and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies.
Related Press Releases and Recent News:
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Opens in Aruba and Panama, Expands in Brazil
- World’s Largest Car Rental Network Now Available in Sweden
- Deem to Create 50 Jobs With New Innovation Centre in Dublin
- Enterprise Holdings to Partner With Nippon Rent-A-Car in Japan
- World’s Largest Car Rental Network Now Available in Finland
- Enterprise Partners with Premier Group to Drive Car Hire Growth in Egypt
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Opens for Business in Vietnam
- National Car Rental and Deem Announce Innovative Partnership to Offer New “National Car and Driver” Service in China
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Now Operating in Dominican Republic
- Car Rental Giant Enterprise to Invest $210M in Turkey This Year
- World’s Largest Car Rental Provider Opening 10,000th Location
- Global Visitors Flock to St. Louis for Car Rental Giant's Franchise Meeting
- Enterprise to Expand into Finland with LänsiAuto Group
- Maailman suurin autovuokraamo Enterprise laajenee Suomeen LänsiAuton kanssa
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Expanding into Vietnam
- Enterprise Plus Expands in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Enterprise, National and Alamo Expanding into the Countries of Armenia and Georgia
- Enterprise Holdings Expanding Portfolio of Car Rental Brands in Brazil, Making Strategic Investment in Unidas
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Expands to Argentina, Paraguay and Curacao
- Enterprise Holdings Hosting More Than 85 Countries at Global Franchise Meeting in St. Louis