View the full-size image here.
The Enterprise Holdings global network operates in more than 90 countries and territories, including North America, Central America, South America, the Caribbean and Europe, as well as parts of Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. Today, the company’s three brands – Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car – serve more than 95 percent of the worldwide car rental market.
In addition, the total annual revenues of Enterprise Holdings and its affiliate, Enterprise Fleet Management, rank near the top of the global travel industry, ahead of many airlines and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies.Related Press Releases and Recent News:
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Expanding into Vietnam
- Enterprise Plus Expands in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Enterprise, National and Alamo Expanding into the Countries of Armenia and Georgia
- Enterprise Holdings Expanding Portfolio of Car Rental Brands in Brazil, Making Strategic Investment in Unidas
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Expands to Argentina, Paraguay and Curacao
- Enterprise Holdings Hosting More Than 85 Countries at Global Franchise Meeting in St. Louis