Enterprise has been consistently recognized as one of the largest recruiters of college graduates in the United States. On average, we hire more than 8,000 entry-level employees a year, as well as more than 1,500 interns.
When communicating with prospective employees, Enterprise uses a variety of high-touch, in-person and digital recruiting methods. Through these efforts, Enterprise develops personal connections and provides an exceptional recruitment experience to each candidate. These include working with community organizations to find new talent, and supporting the recruitment of military veterans and reservists in the U.S. Additionally, Enterprise’s employee referral program, which rewards existing employees for bringing in successful new candidates, is its top source of hires. As a result of these efforts, Enterprise Holdings has been honored with a Candidate Experience Award from Talent Board for several years.
Enterprise also leverages social networks, including Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, to engage with prospective candidates and highlight the company’s unique work culture. In 2016, the Enterprise Holdings social recruiting team was honored with a Technology Excellence Award from the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE). In 2018, Potentialpark recognized Enterprise as one of the Top 10 Best Employers in Digital Talent Communication.
Thanks to Enterprise Holdings' promote-from-within culture, each year thousands of employees are promoted or take on new challenges in various positions throughout our global network. That, in turn, creates new opportunities for recently hired management trainees and an ongoing need to add even more motivated, college-educated individuals to our ranks.
Diversity & Inclusion
Enterprise Holdings is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We seek and value people of all backgrounds because every employee, customer and business partner is important. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Management Trainees get a hands-on experience that teaches them how to run a business, empower teams and provide excellent face-to-face customer service. Other hallmarks of the program include extensive training in a wide range of business skills, including profit and loss management, business-to-business marketing and sales, and logistics. Enterprise employees also have a chance to advance their careers quickly, thanks in large part to the thorough preparation they receive from the Management Training program. Enterprise has been recognized on Training magazine’s list of the Top 125 training organizations and as a Gold LearningElite Organization by Chief Learning Officer magazine.
For more information about career opportunities at Enterprise, visit careers.enterprise.com.
Related Press Releases and Recent News
- Amidst Competitive Job Market, Enterprise Rent-A-Car to Hire 8,500 College Graduates in 2019
- What’s Really Behind Employers’ Interest in Education?
- Why Thousands of College Grads Start Their Careers at a Rental-Car Company (Subscription Required)
- How Companies are Using LinkedIn Carousel Ads to Build Their Employer Brands
- How Do You Find Good Employees?
- The Best Body Shops’ Tips: Enterprise Shares Company’s Successful Recruitment Strategies
- Robust Job Market for Grads Continues in 2018
- Enterprise Teaming Up with Athlete Network for Fifth Straight Year
- Car Rental Business Still Growing, Hiring
- Purdue University Partners With Enterprise
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Hiring 10,000 College Graduates, 2,000 Interns Across Six Countries
- Enterprise Continues to Impress Job Candidates with Dynamic Recruiting Experience
Learn about all current job openings by visiting the careers page.