“I think the role Enterprise plays in local economies is our best-kept secret. As we grow, we hire, spend and give locally. Our goal is to strengthen the fabric of the neighbourhoods where our employees live and work.”
Steven Tudela, Corporate Vice President of Canadian Operations – Enterprise Holdings, June 2017
Enterprise Holdings’ operational efficiencies and financial success not only have helped strengthen local transportation infrastructure for the last 62 years, but also have continued to provide a positive economic impact in thousands of communities.
For example, our integrated network of more than 10,000 fully staffed branch offices worldwide contributes to the economic prosperity of cities and towns by:
- working with local collision repair centers, dealerships and vendors;
- generating tax dollars through sales and employment;
- volunteering and donating to local nonprofits, including the United Way; and
- creating meaningful jobs that produce significant income and benefits for employees and their families.
In fact, this is a fundamental principle in our Founding Values program: “We strengthen our communities, one neighborhood at a time.” And it helps guide our day-to-day dealings with local customers, suppliers, neighbors, business partners and one another.
This value-based culture also helps attract talented recruits – and is one of the reasons why 100,000 men and women are proud to be employed by Enterprise Holdings and its network of independent regional subsidiaries.
We offer some of the best training in any industry, teaching employees the skills needed to run a business and prepare for long-term success, including a thorough grounding in highly respected service standards for the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands.
We also help new employees learn and advance their careers through the renowned Enterprise Management Training Program. And our promote-from-within culture means significant opportunity for personal growth, hands-on training, professional advancement and performance-based compensation. Plus, employees are provided a chance to advance their careers at a faster pace than at many other entry-level management employers.
Related Press Releases and Recent News
- New Enterprise Branch Brings Car Hire, Car Club and Jobs to Livingston
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Announces 800 New Graduate Positions Across the UK
- Enterprise Operations Contribute $78M to Michigan Economy
- Economic Impact of World’s Largest Car Rental Provider Exceeds $78 Million Annually in Michigan
- Enterprise Earning Recognition for Driving Employee Success in the Workplace
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Named as Top UK Social Mobility Employer for Second Consecutive Year
- Enterprise Eases Dress Code for Management Trainees: Ties No Longer Required
- Enterprise Cuts All Ties
- Enterprise Announces Plans to Hire 8,500 College Graduates
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car to Hire More Than 500 College Graduates in Canada…No Ties Required!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car to Hire More Than 8,500 College Graduates in U.S. Alone…No Ties Required!
- From a “No Black Hole” Candidate Experience to Supporting Veterans: Lessons from Enterprise
- Enterprise Holdings Inc. se classe parmi les 100 meilleurs employeurs à Toronto
- Enterprise Holdings Named To List of Top 100 Employers in Toronto
- Enterprise Holdings Contributing $200 Million Annually to Houston Economy
- World’s Largest Car Rental Company Gives Canadian Economy Nearly $2.8 Billion Boost
- Enterprise Holdings Supports Colorado Growth with $90 Million Annual Economic Impact
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Helps Provide Urban Mobility Solutions in Wicker Park/Bucktown Community
- World’s Largest Car Rental Company Expands Market Share to Nearly 40 Percent at Portland Airport
Learn about all current job openings by visiting the careers page.