Enterprise Holdings and its affiliate, Enterprise Fleet Management, always look for new technological advancements in an ongoing effort to improve the overall customer experience.
For example, Enterprise LaunchPad® mobile tablets are designed to move our employees away from the counter, freeing them up to conduct the rental process wherever customers need us – in locations ranging from a traditional car rental parking lot to a local dealership, or sometimes to another site altogether.
Our LaunchPad technology helps transform rental transactions into customer interactions not only by streamlining and digitizing key steps in the administrative process, but also by providing real-time access to vehicle locations in our fleet. Moreover, it is a situational awareness tool that addresses society’s growing demands for more seamless and accessible transportation options – and also represents the next evolution in Enterprise’s customer service legacy.
In addition, when natural disasters strike, Enterprise employees may be sent home with mobile tablets, which allows them to be quickly reassigned from their damaged branch offices to other locations. This state-of-the-art mobile technology also makes it easier to manage local demand when customer calls come into damaged branch offices and are forwarded to other operational sites.
Learn more about LaunchPad technology in this business case study.
Enterprise Holdings and its affiliate, Enterprise Fleet Management, have a distinguished history of receiving awards and accolades for our customer service excellence and corporate social responsibility efforts as well as our global leadership in the car rental and travel industries. A selection of major honors received in recent years may be accessed here.
Related Press Releases and Recent News
- Enterprise, National and Alamo Top Three Brands in 2017 J.D. Power Rental Car Satisfaction Study
- How Ronin is Shaping the Future of the Rental Car Business (business case study)
- Smartphones Bring More Mobility to the Rental Car Business
- Car Rental Companies Get More Connected
- Enterprise, National and Alamo Brands Earn Top Three Spots in J.D. Power Rental Car Satisfaction Study
- Drucker Said 'Culture Eats Strategy For Breakfast' And Enterprise Rent-A-Car Proves It
- Rental Car Companies Have Gotten So Good That Even Millennials Like Them
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Ranks Highest in J.D. Power 2015 Rental Car Satisfaction Study
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Ranks Highest in J.D. Power 2014 Rental Car Satisfaction Study
- National Car Rental Earn Kudos from J.D. Power
- National Car Rental Ranked Highest For Rental Car Customer Experience
- National Car Rental Ranked Highest in J.D. Power 2013 Rental Car Satisfaction Study