“We’re truly grateful for the opportunity to provide leadership in such an innovative and competitive industry, where mobility, sustainability and environmental issues all intersect.”
Chrissy Taylor, President and Chief Executive Officer – Enterprise Holdings
In 2011, Enterprise Holdings released its first sustainability report. Enterprise provides regular updates on progress against our corporate responsibility goals and relevant practices and programs on our website.
FY2020 Corporate Responsibility Update
The fiscal year 2020 Corporate Responsibility Update provides the most current data, including key performance indicators and case studies.
As the world’s largest car rental provider, Enterprise Holdings operates nearly 10,000 fully-staffed neighborhood and airport locations, including franchisee branches, through its independent regional subsidiaries and franchise partners. The rapid global expansion of our business in recent years has altered our reporting cycle as we account for new locations in our data.
- The FY2019 Update can be found here.
- The FY2018 Update can be found here. The FY2018 GRI index can be found here.
- The FY2017 Update can be found here. The FY2017 GRI index can be found here.
- The FY2016 Update is available in English and Canadian French.
- The FY2015 Report can be found here and an executive summary of the FY2015 report is also available in English and Canadian French.