“This effort to preserve great rivers is about more than just protecting fresh water today – it also demonstrates Enterprise’s leadership, vision and commitment to making a difference for the long term.”
Mark Tercek, President and Chief Executive Officer – The Nature Conservancy, November 2017
In November 2017, the Enterprise Holdings Foundation announced a $30 million donation to The Nature Conservancy, a global nonprofit organization that works to address critical conservation challenges.
Around the world, healthy free-flowing rivers are critical to thousands of communities and the ecosystems that surround them. They are our vital "blue infrastructure" that we all must work to preserve for future generations. The five-year donation – called the “Routes & Roots®: Enterprise Healthy Rivers Project” – helps support The Nature Conservancy’s long-term water resource management initiatives across North America and Europe, with the potential to benefit more than 150 million people.
View the full-size image here.
Related Press Releases and Recent News
- Cleaner Power and Flowing Water: Finding Balance Between Smart Renewable Energy and River Protection
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Foundation Supporting Rivers and Watersheds With $30 Million Donation to The Nature Conservancy
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Foundation Supporting Rivers and Watersheds with $30 Million Multinational Donation (Canada)
- Protecting rivers and watersheds gets a $30 million boost from Enterprise
- Enterprise Donates $30 Million to TNC River Conservation Efforts