“Our philanthropic focus is not always directly related to our business, but instead reaches beyond to make a difference and improve the quality of life wherever our employees and customers live and work.”
Carolyn Kindle, President – Enterprise Holdings Foundation
Since our founding, we have worked to be an engaged corporate citizen that makes a real difference in the communities where we live and work. Our organization began with a single neighborhood office and a simple commitment to serve our customers, employees and communities. As the business continues to grow, we work to extend that same spirit of care and respect to thousands of communities around the world.
Major ongoing philanthropic initiatives – totaling more than $260 million in commitments – include:
- Enterprise Holdings ROAD Forward ($55 million/five years) – Advancing social and racial equity in the communities we serve.
- Enterprise “50 Million Tree Pledge” ($50+ million/50 years) – Planting 1 million trees a year to help restore public lands badly in need of reforestation.
- Enterprise “Fill Your Tank®” Program ($115 million/10 years) – Addressing food insecurity around the globe.
- American Red Cross Annual Disaster Giving Program ($1 million annually) – Supporting preparedness and disaster relief efforts.
- Fisher House ($9 million/nine years) – Supporting scholarship and housing programs for families of veterans.
- “Routes & Roots®: Enterprise Healthy Rivers Project” ($60 million/10 years) – Helping support The Nature Conservancy’s protection, restoration and sustainable management of rivers and other freshwater ecosystems.