The company's private foundation was established in 1982 to give back to the communities where customers and employees live and work. Since then, the Enterprise Holdings Foundation has contributed more than $354 million to thousands of local nonprofits focused on community improvement, education and environmental stewardship. Commitments range from global philanthropic initiatives to community-focused projects, such as the recent development of a wildflower roundabout.
In FY2018, the Enterprise Holdings Foundation donated $51.8 million. Ninety-eight percent of those grants fulfilled requests by employees to help community causes they personally champion and actively support.
For a full-size image, click here.
Enterprise Holdings also is a longtime supporter of the United Way. In 1969, the company held its first employee supported United Way campaign, and since that time, employees have continued to show their support. Thanks to the generosity of Enterprise, National and Alamo employees, each year the Foundation holds one of the largest United Way corporate campaigns in North America. We support United Way campaigns in the U.S. and Canada as well as the “Give as You Earn” program in the U.K.
Employees within the Enterprise Holdings global network are encouraged to submit grant applications, and Enterprise Holdings partners with customers to support initiatives important to them. Learn more about how to submit a request and Enterprise Holdings' giving guidelines. For a list of Frequently Asked Questions from those who are considering applying for grants from the Enterprise Holdings Foundation, click here.
For more information about the Enterprise Holdings Foundation, click here.
Related Press Releases and Recent News
- Enterprise, Taylor Family Donate $6.5 Million to Saint Louis Public Schools
- Enterprise, Taylor Family Donate $250,000 to Harris-Stowe
- The Urban League of Metropolitan St. Louis Press Release: The Urban League of Metropolitan St. Louis Receives $2.5 Million Gift from Enterprise Holdings Foundation and the Taylor Family
- Taylor Family Contributes $92.5M to Cultural, Educational and Historical Causes
- Taylor Family Announces $22 Million in Donations To St. Louis Area Organizations